Release name: Call of Duty®: Black Ops II
Size: 13 GB
Title: Call of Duty®: Black Ops II
Release Date: 12 Nov, 2012
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (11,328)
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
Pushing the boundaries of what fans have come to expect from the record-setting entertainment franchise, Call of Duty®: Black Ops II propels players into a near future Cold War
Plutonium is a multiplayer modification project for Black Ops II which will allow you to play using their dedicated servers just like how you would play Black Ops II normally but with added features. Using dedicated servers you will be able to join and create your own server just the way you want it. Your server. Your rules
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7. Windows XP is not supported
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHz or AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB for 32-bit OS or 4 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8800GT 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 3870 512 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 16 GB
- Sound: DirectX 11.0c compatible
- Additional: Broadband connection required for activation and multiplayer gameplay
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
1) Launch the game through plutonium.exe
2) You will need to register an account here.
3) Login your account in the launcher
4) Click on T6 Multiplayer/T6 Zombies
5) It will ask the directory on first launch, select BO2 Plutonium Folder
6) You can now press Play and wait for the game to start
Connecting : Press F10 to open the overlay and click on server you want to join
7) Play & Enjoy !
Modes: MultiPlayer | Co-oP
Fix From: Plutonium
Note : Game is using unofficial dedicated servers and experience will depend on latency of the game servers
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help!! Join our server
Download The Game
Fix already included