♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
Transmit your disembodied consciousness between robots and devices and exploit their capabilities in first-person sci-fi immersive sim Ctrl Alt Ego. Tool-up and break bad bots into broken bits, or sneak a bug into the system as if you were never there.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: x86, x64 with SSE2
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Anything from 2016+
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 16 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on Ctrl.Alt.Ego-SKIDROW ISO release: sr-ctrlaltego.iso (7,357,378,560 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 6.9 to 3.2 GB)
- Installation takes 2-3 minutes
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 14.9 GB
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Explore a deep, nonlinear, interconnected world.
- Shoot, sneak or get creative, be pacifist or executor.
- Enjoy a darkly farcical story about the future of human consciousness.
- If you enjoy immersive sims, there’s every chance you’ll enjoy this.
- If you don’t know what an immersive sim is, but you enjoy thinking for yourself and solving puzzles with no preordained solution, this game is for you.
- If you’re an experienced gamer looking for a fresh, engrossing experience, you just found it!
- There is no ‘player death’ in Ctrl Alt Ego. Your invincible, disembodied ego always lives on. If your current host is toast, pick another and carry on. (Note: there is a traditional save/load facility too, in case you refuse to accept who you are).
- Once you’ve ctrl’d a robot, it is yours to keep. Amass an army and bring it with you
- Use robots to get around the old fashioned way, or ‘hop’ from one side of an area to another in a near-instant
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.