Release name: Left 4 Dead 2
Size: 12.4 GB
Title: Left 4 Dead 2
Release Date: 16 Nov, 2009
ALL REVIEWS: Overwhelmingly Positive (227,779)
♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
A true zombie apocalypse, Left 4 Dead 2 (L4D2) is a highly regarded sequel to the winner of many awards, Left 4 Dead – the best cooperative game of 2008.
In this co-operative first-person horror shooter, you and your friends will go through five large campaigns through cities, swamps and cemeteries of the southern United States, from Savannah to New Orleans.
You have to play for one of the four new survivors, using a variety of furious guns to fight the enemies, including updated copies from the first part of the game. In addition, you can pour your aggression on those infected with terrible melee weapons, such as a chainsaw, ax and death pan.
You will have to use all these toys against three terribly scary new special infected ones (or they will already be used against you). In addition, you will be able to meet with five “non-standard” ordinary zombies, including the frightening Gryazevik.
The new director takes the addictive gameplay of the first part of the game to a new level. Now he can change the weather, the path of passage, not to mention the number of enemies, effects, sounds and other things that will correspond to your level of play. Each time, L4D2 will “test” you in a new way, changing your approach and adapting to the style of your game.
- OS: Windows® 7 32/64-bit / Vista 32/64 / XP
- Processor: Pentium 4 3.0GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video card with 128 MB, Shader model 2.0. ATI X800, NVidia 6600 or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 13 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
Credit to : onlinefix
Modes : MultiPlayer | Co-oP
1) Download Steam-Fix
2) Copy the content of this crack to your game folder
3) Start Steam , go to your profile.
4) Run the game throughle Launcher.exe.
5) In-game -> Connection : Campaign -> Online play -> We find servers and connect to any.
Creating a server : Campaign-> Play with friends -> New Lobby – Campaign -> We configure everything as we wish, the parameter should remain Official selected -> Create a lobby -> Wait until all players are connected -> Edit game settings -> Set the server type to Local Server and start the game.
6) Play & Enjoy !
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.