Release name: Model Builder
Size: 11 GB
Genre: Casual, Simulation
Developer: Moonlit S.A., Kuba Wójcik
Publisher: Green Man Gaming Publishing
Release Date: 8 Feb, 2022
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (519)
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
Model Builder is a game about building and customizing model vehicles. Assemble, customize and display your creations – fill virtual shelves with amazing machines! Whether you’re a veteran or a novice, you are bound to have fun!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 64bit CPU: Intel Core i5-9400 / Ryzen 5 2600
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GPU: 4GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050Ti / AMD Radeon RX 570, or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: SSD /NVMe strongly recommended – [please check your ‘Steam Library Folder’ settings to ensure installation on SSD/NVMe where possible, to avoid ‘legacy Hard Drive’ impacts on load-times / system performance.]
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.