Release name: Stellaris
Size: 7.86 GB
Genre: SpaceStrategyGrand StrategySci-fi4X
Developer: Paradox Development Studio
Publisher: Paradox Interactive
Release Date: 9 May, 2016
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (54,377)
♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
- OS: Windows® 7 SP1 64 Bit
- Processor: Intel® iCore™ i3-530 or AMD® FX-6350
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 460 or AMD® ATI Radeon™ HD 5870 (1GB VRAM), or AMD® Radeon™ RX Vega 11 or Intel® HD Graphics 4600
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X 9.0c- compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers. Special multiplayer requirements: Internet Connection
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
1) Run the game through stellaris.exe. which is in the game folder.
2) In the game -> itself, click Multiplayer => Register / Login to the created account.
Connection : Multiplayer game (Multiplayer) -> Refresh (Scan Servers) -> Log in to an available server / Accept an invitation via Steam.
Creating a server : Network game (Multiplayer) -> Start a new game (Host New Game) -> Become a server (Host) -> Specify the criteria at the top right and wait for the players (by pointing at the icon with lights below you can see the server ID.
3) Play & Enjoy !
The game was tested on Win 10 x64 / x32.
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead