♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
The TEKKEN series is breaking into a new era! The longest-running story in a video game franchise is coming back with state-of-the-art graphics and powerful new rivalries. Stay tuned for TEKKEN 8!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows10 64bit
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600/Intel Core i5-6600
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 470/Nvidia GeForce GTX 970
- DirectX: Version 12
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible soundcard or onboard chipset
- Additional Notes: *The above specifications are needed to play the Closed Network Test of TEKKEN 8. *The minimum and recommended specifications for the Closed Network Test are subject to change without notice. *The operating environment for the Closed Network Test may differ from that of the full version.
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) Start the game through Polaris.exe or Polaris\Binaries\Win64\Polaris-Win64-Shipping.exe
How To Play OnLine
1) Download Steam-Fix
2) Copy the content of this crack to your game folder
3) Start Steam , go to your profile.
4) Run the game through Polaris.exe, which is in the game folder.
5) In-game -> Joining : Accept an invitation for Steam Remote Play / Join friend via Parsec
Hosting : Open Steam Overlay and invite friend to Steam Remote Play / Invite friend to join via Parsec -> Offline -> Choose VS Mode -> Confirm -> Choose Left Side -> Select Characters -> Choose Map -> Press Start for both players to specify input (Keyboard/Controller) -> Play!
6) Play & Enjoy !
Modes: MultiPlayer | Co-oP ❌
- If you already have the game files you only need to download the Fix
- Make sure Steam is launched and you followed Steam Fix Activation Steps (done once)
- You can play with a friend using Steam Remote Play or Parsec (recommended)
- This version now allows to select Versus Mode, Practive or Versus CPU.
- Do not select “Right” side of the screen in Versus (local), or your characters will be switched during the rematch
- Even if not displayed, round count and timer are still in there, 60 seconds rounds, best of 5 (3 wins = victory), as per default settings
- Even if it may seem so in the “Offline” screen, round duration/count are not yet changeable, these settings do nothing
- Each player can pause the game in order to set their own controller buttons. These settings are saved if you leave to the main menu.
- For Versus modes, you are free to go back to stage selection, but do not ever go back to character select:
– you must always go to the main menu to change characters. Otherwise, it will crash.
-This includes going into character select from stage selection: Do not do this, it will crash the game.
- The Neutral Guard Fix is included in this release
- Credits to THE PHANTOM (crack) and Helper for Steam Fix
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help!! Join our server