Release name: The Long Dark
Original Size: 8.8 GB
Repack Size: from 5.3 GB [Selective Download]
Release Date: August 1, 2017; “Episode 4” – October 6, 2021
Genres/Tags: Action, Open world, Survival, Post-apocalyptic, First-person, 3D
Developer: Hinterland Studio Inc.
Publisher: Hinterland Studio Inc.
Platform: PC [Repack]
Steam User Rating: 91% of user reviews are positive (based on 78,340 reviews)
Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish – Spain, Dutch, Finnish, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese – Brazil, Polish, Russian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
Audio Language: English
Crack: GOG DRM-free
♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
Processor: Intel Dual-Core i5 CPU @ 2GHz +
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Graphics Card: Intel 4xxx Series w / 512MB VRAM or better
Disk Space: Requires 1 GB of free space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
ATTENTION! The minimum size of the repack is 5.3 GB, read repack features section for details.
- Based on The.Long.Dark.Quality.of.Life.v2.00-I_KnoW ISO release: ik-ld20w.iso (9,196,339,200 bytes)
- Missing OSTs (229 MB) added
- Game version: v2.00 (91441, Quality of Life Update); 4 Bonus OSTs are included as an optional download
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of four bonus soundtracks and videos files in WEBM format (install them ONLY in case you’re missing in-game videos)
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 8.8 to 5.3~6.2 GB)
- Installation takes 4-8 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 13.1 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- NO HAND HOLDING: The game challenges players to think for themselves by providing the information but never the answers. You have to earn the right to survive.
- PERMADEATH: When you die in Survival Mode, your save is deleted. Every decision matters. [Note that WINTERMUTE does not feature permadeath.
- CONDITION & CALORIES: Monitor your Hunger, Thirst, Fatigue, and Cold as you struggle to balance resources with the energy needed to obtain them. Every action costs Calories, and time is your most precious resource. Choose your path carefully.
- SCOUR THE WORLD FOR SUPPLIES: Over 100 gear items including Tools, Light Sources, Weapons, First Aid supplies, Clothing, and more.
- A VAST LIVING WORLD: Explore a 50 square kilometre Northern Canadian wilderness in search of precious supplies. In Winter. Dynamic time of day, weather, wildlife presence, etc. provide just enough randomness to keep things challenging.
- SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST: Hunt, fish, trap, climb, map, search for life-saving food and gear items, and try to avoid dying from the hostile wildlife, succumbing to hypothermia, frostbite, or dysentery (amongst other uncomfortable afflictions), find and maintain your life-saving gear. Hunt and be hunted by: Wolves, Bears, Moose, Rabbits, Deers, Crows, and more to come in future updates.
- CHOOSE YOUR EXPERIENCE: Four distinct Experience Modes let you find a challenge level you are comfortable with, such as Pilgrim Mode, which is meant to be quiet and pensive, all the way to Interloper Mode, where only the most experienced survivors have a chance to last a week. If none of the four Experiences suits you, use Custom Mode settings to tailor your Survival Mode game to your specific tastes (Features the music of Sascha Dikiciyan).
- CHALLENGES: Several standalone Challenge Modes offer objective-based experiences designed to last 1-3 hours each, such as Whiteout — the race to gather enough supplies to prepare for a monster blizzard. Or Hunted, where you need to escape a murderous Bear. Complete them to unlock Feats that provide long-term gameplay benefits in Survival Mode. Five Challenges exist at launch, with more on the way in future updates.
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
-Need Help !! Join our server