Release name: The Long Drive
Size: 280 MB
Title: The Long Drive
Genre: Early Access, Simulation, Adventure
Release Date: 25 Sep, 2019
ALL REVIEWS: Mostly Positive (127)
♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
This is a road trip game in an almost infinite random generated desert. The focus is on freedom, driving, exploration and immersion. It has minimal car maintenance and survival elements.
Infinite Desert, Freedom and Driving:
There are no invisible walls or unable to jump over small fences, or blinking red “wrong direction” signs on the hud. The car won’t need 10-20 liter fuel over just only a few hundred meters, with a full tank, you could go approximately 500 kilometers. If you see a distant big mountain, you can go there and if you are capable, you can climb it. If you don’t like where the mirrors are facing you can adjust them however you want or throw them away while driving at full speed. If you want to lean out of the car, or closer to the radio or near anything, you can.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64bit
- Processor: +3 GHZ dual core processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 650 TI or AMD equivalent
- Storage: 400 MB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
Credit to : online.fix
1) Download Steam-Fix
2) Copy the content of this crack to your game folder
3) Start Steam , go to your profile.
3.1) Activate Steam-Fix :
-. Open Steam;
-. Press the key combination Windows + R ;
-. We write in the line steam://install/324810 and click OK ;
-. We start the installation of TOXIKK for a couple of seconds, stop and delete;
– Run the game.
4) Run the game through TheLongDrive.exe , which is in the game folder.
5) In-game -> Joining : Lobbies -> Connect to a friend’s server.
Hosting : Start -> ESC -> Lobbies -> Create -> We are waiting for other players to join.
6) Play & Enjoy !
– If the game asks for a password and Steam does not see that you are playing the game specified in paragraph 1.3, make sure that
a) You have added this game to your list of Steam games (clause 1.3)
b) The path to the game does not contain any characters other than Latin!