Release name: World War Z Aftermath Horde Mode XL
Size: 24 GB
Genre: Action, Casual, Indie, Simulation, Sports
Release Date: 21 Sep, 2021
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (6,415)
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
World War Z Aftermath is the ultimate co-op zombie shooter and the next evolution of the original hit World War Z that has now captivated over 15 million players. Fight off hordes of ravenous zombies in intense story episodes across new zombie-ravaged locations around the world.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: AMD A10-5700 / Intel Core i3-3220
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD R7-240 / GForce 650Ti / Intel 630
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 50 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yes
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.