♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
In a third-person RPG detective story, set in Bavaria in 1866, the medical student Valentin Schmidt travels to Wolpertshofen, when a sudden death causes turmoil in the village. Use your skills, find clues and question the villagers to stop the murders.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: AMD 1600X / Intel i5 3rd Gen
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon RX 590 / GeForce GTX 1660
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 22 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on A.Bavarian.Tale.Totgeschwiegen-TENOKE ISO release: tenoke-a.bavarian.tale.totgeschwiegen.iso (17,928,144,896 bytes)
- Alternative Goldberg crack/emu located in NoDVD folder after installation
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of Bonus OST in MP3 format
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 16.7 to 9.3/9.4 GB)
- Installation takes from 11 minutes (on 24-threads CPU) up to 65 minutes (on 4-threads CPU)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 16.7 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses compression library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.