Release name: A Hat in Time
Release Date: October 6, 2017
Genres/Tags: Arcade, Platform adventure, Third-person, 3D
Developer: Gears for Breakfast
Publisher: Gears for Breakfast
Engine: Unreal Engine 3
Size: 6.8 GB
Steam User Rating: 98% of user reviews are positive (based on 7,230 reviews)
About This Game
A Hat in Time is a cute-as-heck 3D platformer featuring a little girl who stitches hats for wicked powers.
A little girl and her spaceship
In A Hat in Time you play as a tiny space-travelling girl with a big tophat. Her adventure is halted when all her fuel, the Time Pieces, is lost and scattered across a nearby planet. Hat Kid must now jump, fight and stitch new hats to make her way into every nook and cranny of this new world in order to restore her fuel and resume her journey. On her way, she’ll bump into the menacing Mafia of Cooks, the goofy birds of Dead Bird Studio, the spooky shadows of Subcon Forest, and more!
Murder on a train! Parades! Trespassing in a movie studio?
Every mission in A Hat in Time is unique! At one moment you’ll be solving the Murder on the Owl Express by finding clues and interrogating the locals, the next moment you’ll be the band marshal in The Big Parade, or sneaking through the bird-run Dead Bird Studio!
Small child, giant worlds
Jump freely around in 5 massive worlds with new adventures to discover around every corner! Just like any child, Hat Kid loves to climb and explore, no mountain is too big for her sense of adventure. She can do multiple jump moves, as well as climb walls, and swing over gaps!
Cute hats, magical yarn and snappy badges
By finding and collecting rare magical yarn, Hat Kid can stitch new cute hats with a variety of abilities, including a witch hat that allows her to cook explosive concoctions, and a wooden ghost mask that allows her to peek into other dimensions. Hats can become even more powerful, by attaching badges that are found, sold and traded by the locals!
A Hat in Time was successfully funded on Kickstarter, reaching nearly 10 times its goal! In order to celebrate our community, A Hat in Time is releasing with full modding and Steam Workshop support, an in-game screenshot mode, and more!
- OS: Windows XP SP3 / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 64-bit only
- Processor: 3.0 GHz processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 5 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
Credit to : online-fix.me
Modes : MultiPlayer ❌ | Co-oP
1) Download Steam-Fix
2) Copy the content of this crack to your game folder
3) Start Steam , go to your profile.
4) Run the game through HatinTimeGame.exe, which is located in the folder with the game\Binaries\Win64..
5) In-game -> Connection : Accept an invitation from a friend
Creating a server : After loading the ship, press Shift + TAB -> invite friends and look forward to their connection!
6) Play & Enjoy !
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– Support the software developers and buy this game