♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
Developed by YUKE’S, AEW: Fight Forever combines nostalgic arcade-wrestling with All Elite Wrestling finishers and moves. Featuring a big roster of AEW talent, multiple match types, robust career mode, tons of customization options, more than 40 weapons, and so much more!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows® 10 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3550 / AMD FX 8150 (AVX – Compatible processor)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 1060 / Radeon RX 480 / Intel® Arc™ A380 Graphics
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 25 GB available space
- Additional Notes: At least 4 GB Video Memory
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on AEW.Fight.Forever-RUNE ISO release: rune-aew.fight.forever.iso (17,572,134,912 bytes)
- Game version: v1.01; 2 DLCs (FTR: Revival Pack & Matt Hardy) are included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Smaller archive size (compressed from 16.4 to 12 GB)
- Installation takes from 16 minutes (on 24-threads CPU) up to 80 minutes (on 4-threads CPU)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 17.2 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses compression libraries by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Use “AEW – Fight Forever DX11” desktop icon to play on Windows 7
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.