Release name: Age of Empires II.
Release Date: November 14, 2019
Developer: Forgotten Empires, Tantalus Media, Wicked Witch Software
Publisher: Xbox Game Studios
Original Size: 24.9 GB
♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition celebrates the 20th anniversary of one of the most popular strategy games ever with stunning 4K Ultra HD graphics, a new and fully remastered soundtrack, and brand-new content, “The Last Khans” with 3 new campaigns and 4 new civilizations.
Explore all the original campaigns like never before as well as the best-selling expansions, spanning over 200 hours of gameplay and 1,000 years of human history. Head online to challenge other players with 35 different civilizations in your quest for world domination throughout the ages.
Choose your path to greatness with this definitive remaster to one of the most beloved strategy games of all time.
Enhanced Graphics Pack
The Enhanced Graphics Pack increases Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition to ultra-high fidelity resolution. Before you attempt to install, please make sure that your system requirements meet or exceed the minimum specs for this content: 2.4 Ghz i5 or greater or AMD equivalent, 8 GB RAM, Nvidia® GTX 650 / AMD HD 5850 or better
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64×2 5600+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 420 or ATI™ Radeon™ HD 6850 or Intel® HD Graphics 3000 or better with 2 GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.