♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
Play as the Five Members of the Fourth Squadron and battle your foes using the game Adaptive Turn-based Combat System. Shape your path in a political fantasy story-driven game, and witness a tired feudal society progressively morph into something new.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10/8.1/7 64-bit
- Processor: Core i5-2100 3.10 GHz or similar AMD processor
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 960, 2GB of Memory or similar AMD GPU
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 19 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any Standard Sound Card
- Additional Notes: The menus and the overall UI in the game don’t require a mouse but only a keyboard/controller.
Game Installation Guide
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on Alder.Forge-TENOKE ISO release: tenoke-alder.forge.iso (21,266,573,312 bytes)
- Game version: v1.0.0 (Release)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- Bonus OST in WAV format ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of bonus content (OST in MP3 format, Posters, PDFs)
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 19.8 to 10/10.4 GB)
- Installation takes 3-12 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 17.1 GB
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.