Release name: Boppio
Size: 2.1 GB
Genre: Casual, Indie, Simulation
Developer: Boppy Games, LLC
Publisher: Boppy Games, LLC
Release Date: 22 Dec, 2021
ALL REVIEWS: Mostly Positive (51)
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
Boppio is a game about obtaining materials, constructing buildings, and assembling a spaceship to return home. In order to succeed you will need to automate and optimize your base. Mine minerals and combine them into new items that will help you build your return vessel.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64 Bit
- Processor: 2.8 GHz Intel Core i3 or Ryzen 3
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10+ compatible graphics card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 20 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Internet is only required for online play and cloud sync.
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) Start the game through “steamclient_loader.exe”
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.