Release name: BOSSGARD
Size: 657 MB
Title: Blood Bowl Death Zone
Genre: Early Access Indie Casual Colorful Co-op
Developer: Sand Sailor Studio
Publisher: Sand Sailor Studio
Release Date: 18 Apr, 2019
ALL REVIEWS: Mostly Positive (54)
About This Game
WHO’S THE BOSS? It’s finally you! One big, bad, player-controlled Boss goes against a team of Vikings, each with special abilities. Enter BOSSGARD, a hectic 1 versus 5 bossfight multiplayer game in which you get to crush your friends as THE BOSS.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E8400, 3.0 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 940, 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 550 Ti, 1 GB / Radeon R7 250, 1 GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
1) Run the game through Bossgard.exe , which is in the game folder.
2) In-game -> Joining : Play -> Online -> Select a server from the list of servers and connect.
Hosting : Play -> Online -> Select a mode -> We are waiting for players
3) Play & Enjoy !
Fix By: CraTex
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.