♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
Bramble The Mountain King is a grim adventure set in a world inspired by dark, Nordic fables. Explore the beautiful yet dangerous and twisted land of Bramble in your endeavour to rescue your sister. Traverse a wondrous landscape and survive deadly encounters with Bramble’s many hideous creatures.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 | AMD FX-4350
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 570, 1 GB | AMD Radeon HD 7850, 2 GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on Bramble.The.Mountain.King-RUNE ISO release: rune-bramble.the.mountain.king.iso (7,804,125,184 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Smaller archive size (compressed from 7.3 to 5.2 GB)
- Installation takes 3-15 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 7 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Adventure as Olle, a brave boy who sets off to rescue his sister.
- A beautiful yet dangerous world to explore.
- Encounter twisted, mythical creatures from Nordic folklore for epic-scale boss battles.
- Tense, heart-pounding moments with hi-end visuals to match
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.