Release name: Bunhouse
Size: 1.25 GB
Genre: Casual, Indie, Simulation
Developer: Reky Studios
Publisher: Reky Studios
Release Date: 19 Oct, 2021
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (181)
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (untested on Windows 7, 8, and 11 but ya know, it probably works)
- Processor: Intel i5 or Ryzen 5 3600
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 1050 (you probably can’t run this on your momma’s generic laptop)
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yeah probably have one of these
- Additional Notes: Look, I’ll level with you, I’m a solo dev with limited experience in optimization using a resource-hungry engine so you’re going to need a mid-tier gaming computer if you want to keep up a good fps and visual fidelity.
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.