♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
Experience the daily life of a bus driver in two open world cities either in the USA or Europe. Drive up to 30 licensed buses by international manufacturers, including a double-decker and e-buses. Take your passengers to their destinations safely and on time – either in single- or multiplayer mode.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-Bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2120 / AMD Phenom II X4 830 or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (2GB VRAM) / AMD Radeon R9 280 (2GB VRAM) or higher
- DirectX: Version 12
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 18 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on Bus.Simulator.21.Next.Stop-RUNE ISO release: rune-bus.simulator.21.next.stop.iso (11,842,355,200 bytes)
- Game version: BuildID 11097407 (Denuvoless Again!); 20 DLCs are included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 11 to 5.5 GB)
- Installation takes 2-4 minutes
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 21.4 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Use “Bus Simulator 21 DX11” desktop icon to run the game on Windows 7
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.