Release name: Cliff Empire
Size: 620 MB
Genre: Early Access Simulation Strategy Early Access
Developer: Lion’s Shade
Publisher: Lion’s Shade
Release Date: 26 Apr, 2018
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (3,468)
About This Game
Message for survivors on the Earth’s orbit!
After a nuclear war life on the surface became impossible. A 300m thick radioactive fog covered the Earth.
Our scientists in the past decade predicted such course of events and used all available potential to build cliffs in the mountain region to restore life on Earth.
We are looking for bold active people to manage the process of restoring life on Earth. Join!
– develop in parallel the economics of several independent cities
– trade between your cities and the orbital station
– a dynamic climate change that will test the strength of your cities’ economies.
– choose between ecological and harmful power supply
– 48 additional university researches to improve the city structure
– 70 structures for constructing the city
– 15 goods for trade and consumption
– possibility of switching between the 3D and the orthographic camera, as well as a free camera for walking around the city.
The compact gameplay involves the construction of three small cities in each randomly generated level.
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Hardware Accelerated Graphics
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 600 MB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.