Release name: Conrad Stevenson’s Paranormal P.I.
Size: 17 GB
Genre: Casual, Indie, Simulation, Early Access
Developer: D&A Studios, LLC
Publisher: D&A Studios, LLC
Release Date: 28 Feb, 2022
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (84)
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
This ghost hunting simulation is a first-person single player experience. You’re equipped with an EMF Meter, Thermometer, Audio Recorder, Camera, and a Flashlight collecting evidence to satisfy homeowners concerns.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4430 / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 370 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.