Release name: Core Keeper
Size: 143 MB
Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie, RPG, Early Access
Publisher: Fireshine Games
Release Date: 8 Mar, 2022
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (374)
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 x64
- Processor: Intel Core i3-6100 3.70GHz / AMD A4-4020 APU with Radeon 3.2 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX950
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
Steamworks Fix By : Pioneer
Modes : MultiPlayer ❌ | Co-oP
1) Start Steam , go to your profile.
2) Run the game through CoreKeeper.exe
3) In-game -> Creating a server : Start Game -> Choose the World -> Choose a character -> After you appear on the map, press ESC -> In the upper left corner there will be your game ID – Copy it (Copy Game ID) And tell a friend.
Connection : Join Game -> Enter the ID of the game that your friend told you and press JOIN.
4) Play & Enjoy !
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help !! Join our server