♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
Cricket 24 is the culmination of a decade of Cricket video game development and includes teams from every corner of the globe.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 or Windows 11
- Processor: Intel i3 2100 (3.1 GHz) / AMD FX 6300 (3.5 GHz)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 (4 GB) / AMD Radeon R9 270 (4 GB)
- DirectX: Version 12
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 60 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Though not required, SSD for storage is recommended
Game Installation Guide
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on Steam v0.2.1437 release: 67.4 GB, thanks to pixosor492!
- Goldberg crack/emu applied over
- Despite cracked state of the game, some hidden triggers may stop the game from work down the lane – the devs are known for using time-bomb triggers from previous titles
- In example, one of the game triggers rely on the username – so if you experience error on game launch, edit “steam_settings\force_account_name.txt” and replace “NaconAreIdiots” with some other username
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 67.4 to 18.8 GB)
- Installation depends mostly on your drive speed and installs from 15 minutes (on fast SSD) up to 1.5 hours (on slow HDD). Be advised, that up until ~50% of installation the estimated installation time will be incorrect. This happens due to the amount of game files (>100000)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 67.4 GB
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- The Ashes: Cricket 24 will feature the biggest rivalry in cricket, The Ashes. Detailed cutscenes immerse the player in the moment as the Ashes tour progresses. Feel a part of the team with press conferences and team training sessions. Unique commentary allows for complete Ashes immersion. Experience The Ashes playing as a single player, or as Australia or England.
- Official Licenses: over 300 players with full photogrammetry. Major Cricket Nations including Australia, England, West Indies, New Zealand and Ireland plus more. The biggest tournaments including The Ashes, the KFC BBL and Weber WBBL, The Hundred, the Caribbean Premier League plus a number of professional Indian T20 teams, along with more than 50 highly detailed official stadiums.
- Career Mode: follow the journey of your player from club cricketer to the international stage, developing your skills and growing your fan base as you hone your craft to become the next big thing in cricket. Cricket 24 gives more control to the player in determining their destiny, becoming a short-form hero, focusing on the Test team, or trying to balance both on your way to cricketing stardom.
- All new fielding: a complete overhaul of the fielding systems to provide the most realistic and responsive fielding controls ever seen in a cricket video game.
- Cross Platform: fully cross platform, play online against your friends and the world’s best players regardless of platform. Create and share custom content across different platforms including stadiums, players, teams and more with the academy.
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.