♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
If you scream, you restart. An Unreal Engine 5 short horror experience made by two indie devs. The challenge: explore the forest for 18 minutes without screaming. The catch? Time only ticks when you move. It’s the perfect game to scare the pants off your friends and family. MICROPHONE REQUIRED!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 ／ Processor Intel i5 9600K
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 1660 Super 6 GB / 5600 XT 8 GB
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 12 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Microphone Required – Headset + SSD Highly Recommended
Game Installation Guide
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help!! Join our server