♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
Explore the corners of a surrealistic post-human world to give life on Earth a second chance in this touching story about sacrifice and hope.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8400 or AMD Ryzen 3 3100
- Memory: 12 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or GeForce GTX 960 or Intel Arc A750 or AMD Radeon RX 380 X
- Storage: 30 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on After.Us-RUNE ISO release: rune-after.us.iso (29,302,784,000 bytes)
- Alternative Goldberg+SSE crack/emu setup is available in NoDVD folder after installation, thanks to G4U55!
- Requires a controller in order to play! Playing with a keyboard and mouse isn’t supported.
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 27.3 to 17.1 GB)
- Installation takes 5-20 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 27.7 GB
- Language can be changed in “Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\Steamworks\Steamv151\Win64\steam_emu.ini” file
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.