Release name: Rush Rally Origins
Size: 118 MB
Title: Rush Rally Origins
Genre: Indie, Racing, Simulation, Sports
Developer: Brownmonster Limited
Publisher: Brownmonster Limited
Release Date: 13 Apr, 2022
ALL REVIEWS: Positive (10)
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
Rush Rally Origins combines the classic top down racing action from the original Rush Rally with the highly praised graphics and physics from Rush Rally 3. Take on 48 new and unique stages across the world, each with the ability to change the time of day and weather. Drive over many challenging surface types including snow, gravel, dirt, mud and tarmac!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64 Bit or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i3 4130T (2.9GHz) / AMD FX 6300 (3.5 GHz)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 (1GB) / AMD Radeon HD 7870 (1GB)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 300 MB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.