Release name: Swallow
Size: 3.42 GB
Release Date: 29 Jun, 2022
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
Swallow is a first-person psychological horror game with a heavy focus on story and exploration. Based on a true story, describe an unsolved case that took place on an isolated island of 20th century England. Players take control of a lighthouse keeper to uncover the truth.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core2 Quad Q8400
- Memory: 7 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 1GB / Radeon R7 250X 1GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
How To Install The Game
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.