Release name: Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor’s Choice Edition
Size: 3.22 GB
Title: Unreal Tournament 2004 Editor’s Choice Edition
Genre: FPS, Action, Adventure, Competitive, Multiplayer
Developer: Epic Games, Inc.
Publisher: Epic Games, Inc.
Release Date: 16 Mar, 2004
ALL REVIEWS: Overwhelmingly Positive (2,934)
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
Unreal Tournament 2004 is a multiplayer first person shooter that combines the kill-or-be-killed experience of gladiatorial combat with cutting-edge technology. Ten game modes – both team-based and “every man for himself” — provide even the most hardcore gamer with palm-sweating challenges through unbelievably detailed indoor…
- Supported OS: Windows 2000/XP
- Processor: Pentium III 1.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 1.0 GHz or faster (Pentium® or AMD 1.2GHz or greater recommended)
- Memory: 128MB RAM (256MB RAM or greater recommended)
- Graphics: 32 MB video card required (64 MB NVIDIA or ATI hardware T&L card recommended)
- Sound: Windows-compatible sound card
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0b
- Hard Disk Space: 5.5 GB Free
- Multiplayer: Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP) play supported. Internet play requires a 33.6 kbps or faster modem (broadband recommended)
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
Fix By : Pioneer
1) Run the LAN Emulator for the LAN game and enter the same network. (tested on Radmin VPN)
4) Run the game through \System\UT2004.exe., which is in the game folder.
5) In-game -> Connection: Network Game -> Local Network -> We enter the server from the list and enjoy the game.
Creating a server: Create a Server -> Select Game Mode -> Select a map and Click on the Top Server Settings -> Specify the name of the game, tick the LAN Server -> Start Normal Server.
6) Play & Enjoy !
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help !! Join our server