♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
First-person puzzler you can play solo or in an online co-op (best with 2-3 players, but playable with more). Explore a set of highly interactive escape rooms. Move furniture, pick up and examine everything, smash pots and break locks! Supports community rooms through the level editor.
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1+)
- Processor: X64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX10-capable GPU
- Storage: 14 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on Escape.Simulator.Steampunk-DOGE ISO release: wow-escape.simulator.steampunk.iso (7,737,735,168 bytes)
- Alternative Goldberg crack/emu is available in NoDVD folder after installation, use it in case of troubles with your controller; thanks to machine4578 for config!
- Game version: v1.0.22636r; Steampunk DLC is included and activated
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 7.2 to 3.8 GB)
- Installation takes 2-5 minutes
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 22.4 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.