Release name: Factory Town
Size: 200 MB
Genre: Simulation, Strategy
Developer: Erik Asmussen
Publisher: Erik Asmussen
Release Date: 17 Nov, 2021
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (3,309)
About This Game
Build, Expand, Automate, and Optimize your own fantasy village in the wilderness.
Starting with just a few workers, gather the necessary resources and build a wide variety of production buildings to supply your town with valuable goods. Research new technologies that will allow you to dramatically improve the efficiency of your harvesting and delivery supply chains. Use clever planning and management to grow your town from a quaint outpost to a bustling production colony.
– Tons of optimization tools at your disposal – roads, wagons, minecarts & railways, marble-run chutes, conveyor belts, and other magical and physical contraptions
– 3D terrain will make it a challenge to deliver your resources from high in the mountain down to your production centers
– Build complex logical systems with gates, triggers, and filters to make sure resources get to the right destination
– Manage supply chains to keep your population supplied with food, clothing, medicine, and other important goods
– You’re in control – Use simple click-and-drag actions to directly issue behavior commands to workers, telling them what items to pick up and where to deliver them.
– Unlock magical secrets to boost your production buildings to absurd output rates
– Mountain in your way? Need a river? No problem – use the terrain sculpting tools to shape the world to suit your needs.
– Powerful world generation tools to create and share your own maps & crafting recipes
Join the Discord for updates, information, and beta access: https://discord.gg/Gyv3NKJ
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 100 MB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.