♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
FRONT MISSION 1st: Remake is an immersive, tactical turn-based RPG, placing you in command of the awe-inspiring Wanzers – powerful military machines.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: WIN7-64 bit
- Processor: Intel I5-2300 / AMD A8-5600k
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 630 / Radeon HD 6570
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 7 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on FRONT_MISSION_1st_Remake-FLT ISO release: flt-front_mission_1st_remake.iso (12,001,376,256 bytes)
- Game version: v2.0.1
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 11.2 to 8.3 GB)
- Installation takes 3-6 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 18.1 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Two campaigns: O.C.U. and U.C.S.
- Multiple difficulty levels
- Modern and Classic gameplay modes
- Free camera and new tactical map
- Choose between fully reorchestrated or original soundtrack
- Wanzers and Pilots customization
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.