♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2nd Gen / AMD Ryzen 3nd Gen
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 950 / AMD Radeon RX 470
- DirectX: Version 12
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
1) Run the LAN Emulator for the LAN game. (tested on Radmin VPN)
2) Run the game through \Godumas.exe , which is in the game folder.
3) In-game -> Connection: Join Game -> We enter the friend’s server.
Creating a server: Host Game -> Enter the name and password (if required) -> Start Game -> We are waiting for other players to enter.
4) Play & Enjoy !
Fix By: Pioneer
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help!! Join our server