Release name: GTFO
Size: 6.38 GB
Genre: Early AccessActionHorrorOnline Co-Op
Developer: 10 Chambers Collective
Publisher: 10 Chambers Collective
Release Date: 9 Dec, 2019
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (9,989)
♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2500K or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2 GB or AMD equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 15 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
Credit To : OverF1X
1) Start Steam and login with your account
2) Run the game through GTFO.exe .which is in the game folder.
3) In-game -> Creating a server: Connect to rundown -> Choose a level (A1, A2, etc.) -> Host Lobby -> Invite -> Choose friends and invite -> We are waiting for players
Connection : Accept an invitation or select the same level as the host, on the right we see the available lobbies.
4) Play & Enjoy!
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead