♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
Gun Jam is a rhythm-action FPS where you must shoot, dash and kick to the beat to survive. It features a unique beat-pattern shooting mechanic, a multi-genre OST, custom music and firefights with hordes of enemies in a vibrant world. Prepare to obliterate enemies whilst blasting to the beat.
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1050ti 2GB or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 12 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on GUN.JAM-SKIDROW ISO release: sr-gunjam.iso (3,407,208,448 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- Copy contents of “_Windows 7 Fix” folder to the game root and use “GUN JAM DX11” desktop icon to play on Windows 7
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 3.2 to 1.8 GB)
- Installation takes 1-2 minutes
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 4.5 GB (7.2 GB during installation)
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Shoot, dash and kick to the beat to survive waves of attacking enemies
- Play to our OST or add your own music with our importer to create your own gameplay experience
- Experience four diverse and vibrant maps that sync to the music
- Defeat various enemies and challenging bosses, each with their own behaviours and attacks
- Play as different characters, with their own attributes and a unique Overdrive ability
- Master a variety of weapons, which each deal different damage
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.