Release name: Hardspace Shipbreaker
Size: 3.5 GB
Genre: Simulation, Early Access
Developer: Blackbird Interactive
Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
Release Date: 16 Jun, 2020
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (8,842)
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel i5-6600K / AMD Ryzen 3 1300X
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 4 GB VRAM, GeForce GTX 770 / Radeon R9 380
- Additional Notes: 30 FPS in 1920×1080. The game is an Early Access game, and minimum specifications may change during development.
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.