Release name: Hedon Bloodrite
Size: 550 MB
Title: Hedon Bloodrite
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG
Release Date: 16 May, 2019
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (757)
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
Hedon is an old school FPS/adventure game running on the GZDoom Engine. Enter an eerie crystalpunk underground world, save your stronghold from evil cultists and fight along the Iron Division Orcs as they make a last ditch attempt to stop an imminent demonic invasion.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 64-bit
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual-Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated GPU – anything capable of running OpenGL 4.0 (eg. ATI Radeon HD 57xx or Nvidia GeForce 400 and higher)
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Additional Notes: In case of black screens or invisible sprites for AMD cards, make sure your drivers are up to date!
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.