Release name: Hellish Quart
Size: 5.9 GB
Genre: Action, Indie, Early Access
Release Date: 17 Feb, 2021
ALL REVIEWS: Overwhelmingly Positive (693)
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
A physics based, realistic, 3D sword dueling game set in 17th century. Currently it features survival mode, duels vs. AI and a local multiplayer mode. Early Access.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel i-5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 1050 (GPU) or Ryzen 4700g (APU)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Additional Notes: For 720p 60 fps, Low Detail settings. Minimal specs unknown yet – need more testing
Game Installation Guide
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.