♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
The game is set in an empty, gritty Hong Kong district called “2nd Dust” at night. The player is spawned in a random location and given a magic flashlight, a magic frisbee, and a projectile gun. The player has to use the magic flashlight to uncover and interact with the hidden elements that populate the surrounding streets, corners, dark alleyways.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD, 2.5 GHz or faster
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 12 compatible graphics card and Video RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- VR Support: Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Valve Index
How To Install The Game
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help!! Join our server