Release Date: September 19, 2019
Genres/Tags: Arcade, Jump and run, First-person, 3D
Developer: Klei Entertainment
Publisher: Klei Entertainment
Engine: Unity 5
Size: 4.4 GB
Steam User Rating: 95% of user reviews are positive (based on 115 reviews)
♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
Hot Lava transports you back to your childhood imagination. Relive those moments of excitement, joy, and chaos. Run, jump, climb, and surf in first person across nostalgia-packed environments flooded with hot molten lava. Explore alone, or join your friends. This is a game of dexterity and ingenuity, you will have to use all your skills to complete the treacherous obstacles that await.
And whatever you do… Don’t Touch The Floor
- Together: Conquer challenging worlds with up to eight friends with drop in-drop out multiplayer.
- Traverse: Run, jump, climb, swing, boost, and surf in first person across lava filled worlds. Mastering execution will take dedication and skill.
- Explore: Detailed environments jam packed with childhood nostalgia.
- Compete: To find the fastest route using shortcuts and expert execution on the friends leaderboard.
- Avoid: lava, toxic waste, bottomless pits, and crushers. Danger is around every corner.
- Create: Hot Lava comes with a level construction kit for Unity. Share your creations on the Steam Workshop.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
Credit to : Enzo
Modes : MultiPlayer | Co-oP
1) Download Steam-Fix, extract contents to game folder
2) Launch Steam , login your account, keep it running in the background.
3) Run the game through hotlava.exe which is in the game folder.
4) Finish tutorial, once in start menu skip connecting error and click play offline, you are still online don’t worry
Creating a server : Invite your friends using invite menu and once complete click Play and choose map
Joining a server : Accept invite from your friend -> Connect to the game -> Wait for game to start
5) Play & Enjoy !
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help!! Join our server