Release name: Imagine Earth
Size: 1.3 GB
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy
Developer: Serious Bros.
Publisher: Serious Bros.
Release Date: 25 May, 2021
ALL REVIEWS: Mostly Positive (589)
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
In this sci-fi strategy sim you build up global civilizations on distant worlds. Harvest resources and produce goods to establish space trade. Form alliances or wage economic warfare to take over competing corporations. Do research to protect your colonists from disasters and avoid a climate crisis.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: 2 GHz or multiple cores with 1,5 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 compliant graphics card with 1GB dedicated memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Windows Vista and XP might work, but are not officially supported
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.