♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
Play as an adventurer, along side your companion, and uncover a dark secret within the most haunted castle in Ireland. This is a third person mystery adventure and the first installment of a larger series.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: Intel core i5-4690k or AMD FX-8350
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960
- Storage: 9 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on Lore.Curse.Of.The.Elemental-TENOKE ISO release: tenoke-lore.curse.of.the.elemental.iso (8,869,308,416 bytes)
- Copy contents of “_Windows 7 Fix” folder to the game root to be able to play on Windows 7
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 8.3 to 4.4 GB)
- Installation takes from 6 minutes (on 24-threads CPU) up to 32 minutes (on 4-threads CPU)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 8.3 GB
- Repack uses compression library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.