Release name: Luigi’s Mansion 3
Original Size: 10.3 GB
Repack Size: 4.5 GB
Title: Luigi’s Mansion 3
Release Date: October 31, 2019
Genres/Tags: Arcade, Adventure, 3D
Developer: Next Level Games
Platform: PC [Repack]
Steam User Rating: eh, no, Switch has no Steam
Interface Language: English, French, Canadian French, Italian, German, Spanish – Spain, Spanish – Latin America, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Audio Language: Spooky
Crack: Ryujinx/Yuzu Switch Emulators
About This Game
Luigi’s invited to the towering Last Resort hotel, but when Mario and friends go missing, our green-clad hero will have to conquer his fears to save them! Slam, blow away, and vacuum up ghosts with the all-new Poltergust G-00, and join forces with Gooigi to overcome the puzzling contraptions and mischievous boss on each themed floor. And that’s just the Last Resort. Enter the ScareScraper for 8-player local wireless or online co-op gameplay.
See if you can defeat all the ghosts, rescue all the toads, or clear other objectives before time runs out…in the ScareScraper! And for more mini-game madness, compete on teams at the ScreamPark! Whether you play with friends or wander the hotel alone, you’ll be sucked in by the atmospheric music and ghoulish décor of every cobwebby corner you explore. Why not take in the cinematic sights and sounds with a friend? In the main adventure, you and a friend can play together as Luigi and Gooigi in two-player co-op! Gooigi can walk on spikes, slip through tight spaces, and help Luigi overcome obstacles he can’t tackle alone. Never hurts to have a friend in this hotel; it may not be very spooky, but Luigi begs to differ!
Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (x64)
Processor: at least 4-cores i5
RAM: 8 GB
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 970
HDD Space: 8.5 GB
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on Luigis_Mansion_3_NSW-VENOM Switch scene release: v-luigi3.xci (7,985,954,816 bytes)
- Luigis_Mansion_3_Update_v1.4.0_NSW-VENOM (1.8 GB) applied over; Luigis_Mansion_3_Multiplayer_Pack_1_DLC_READNFO_NSW-VENOM + Luigis_Mansion_3_Multiplayer_Pack_2_DLC_READNFO_NSW-VENOM (355 MB) are included and activated.
- Ryujinx (v22.214.171.124, June 24, 2022, 43 MB), Yuzu EA (v2800, June 24, 2022, 113 MB), Yuzu Mainline (v1064, June 24, 2022, 113 MB) and older Yuzu Mainline (v988, April 17, 2022, 113 MB) Switch emulators are included and preconfigured
- Test all four emus and use the one which performs better on your system
- Switch Firmware v14.1.1 (321 MB) added as a requirement for Ryujinx
- 3 essential mods added and activated for all emus: 60 FPS, Disable Dynamic Resolution & Disable Lens Flare
- To boost performance on Yuzu emu, as soon as you get into the game press ‘ctrl + u’ to remove fps lock and subsequently unlock more FPS. (You can see the unlocked status next to your FPS counter)
- To boost performance on Ryu emu, disable the V-sync option either before boot up or while playing to see the FPS difference. (Screen tearing may happen, so beware)
- 100% Lossless, but NOT MD5 Perfect: encryption was removed for better repack size
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 10.3 to 4.5 GB)
- Installation takes 3-8 minutes (depenging on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 8.5 GB
- Language can be changed in emulators’ settings
- Use older build of Ryujinx from “_Ryujinx Windows 7” folder to play on Windows 7
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Catch ghosts and solve puzzles to rescue Mario and friends in the Last Resort hotel
- Each floor of this towering hotel is themed, from the décor to the puzzles to boss!
- Utilize the functions of the all-new Poltergust G-00: Pummel ghosts with a Slam, break through defenses with the Suction Shot, and blow back groups with a Burst
- Luigi can call upon and control Gooigi, his all-green doppelganger, who can do what Luigi can’t
- Gooigi can slip through tight spaces, walk on spikes, and help Luigi overcome obstacles
- Change between Luigi and Gooigi in single player, or let a friend play as Gooigi for 2-player co-op
- Up to 8 players can work together to ascend the ScareScraper via local wireless or online
- It’s Team Luigi vs. Team Gooigi in a mini-game battle to see which is the ultimate team of ghost hunters
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help !! Join our server