Release name: Marvel’s Avengers
Size: 108 GB
Title: Marvel’s Avengers
Genre: Action, Adventure, RPG
Developer: Crystal Dynamics, Eidos-Montréal, Nixxes
Publisher: Square Enix
Release Date: 4 Sep, 2020
ALL REVIEWS: Mixed (9,444)
♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
Assemble your team of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, embrace your powers, and live your Super Hero dreams.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: i3-4160 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 950 / AMD 270 (min 2GB video ram)
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 75 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
1) Download updates from the Updates folder using the links above and install them. (_README!!!_.txt for reading)
2) Read the system requirements.
3) Run UWP_Helper.bat , which is located in the game folder. (performed once)
4) Turn on the developer mode (Enable Developer Mode) . (we reboot the PC if necessary) (performed once)
Before enabling developer mode, check out what it is on the Internet.
5) Install the game (Install Game) . (performed once)
6) Turn off the developer mode (Disable Developer Mode) . (performed once)
7) Run the game through the start menu.
8) In-game -> We go through training. Connection: Start -> The Avengers Initiative -> Tab -> F -> We accept an invitation from a friend and connect to the server.
Creating a server: Get Started -> The Avengers Initiative -> Tab -> F -> We invite friends and expect their connection.
9) Play & Enjoy !
Modes: MultiPlayer ❌ | Co-oP
Fix From: OnlineFix
Note : System Requirements: At least Windows 10 x64 version 1909 or later with Microsoft Store, Xbox, Xbox Gaming Services installed.
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.