♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
The last installment of the dungeon-crawling RPG trilogy reaches its stunning conclusion! Will the Blood Maidens finally get their happily ever after?
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel i5 2.3GHz or AMD A9 2.9GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated GPU with 2GB of VRAM
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound (DirectX) compatible sound card
Game Installation Guide
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
ATTENTION! The minimum size of the repack is just 3.1 GB, read repack features section for details.
- Based on Mary.Skelter.Finale-RUNE ISO release: rune-mary.skelter.finale.iso (13,271,793,664 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading of credits, Japanese and Chinese videos. Please note, that if you’re installing J/C videos, credits must be installed as well
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 12.4 to 3.1~8.5 GB, depending on selected components)
- Installation takes 7-12 minutes (depending on your system and selected components)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 12.8 GB
- Language can be changed in “steam_emu.ini”
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
- Copy contents of “_Windows 7 Fix” folder to the game root to play on Windows 7
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.