Release name: Mechanica
Size: 525 MB
Genre: Indie, Early Access
Developer: Deimos Interactive
Publisher: Deimos Interactive
Release Date: 28 Feb, 2020
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (170)
♂ Support the software developers and buy this game
About This Game
Mechanica is an open-world survival game with a heavy focus on building and programming. Create your own bases, defenses, manufacturing systems and more. Explore the map and expand the scope and complexity of your creations.
Step into a open-world, post-apocalyptic map populated by menacing robots. Establish your first base and begin automating.
Improve your defenses with a range of devices to keep the increasingly hostile robots at bay. Create farms and water pumps to keep yourself fed and hydrated. Try your best to remain alive in this hostile world.
Use the visual programming system to make objects interact in any way you wish. Make a tripwire trigger a flamethrower, use a button to instantly put your base in lockdown, control your mining outpost from across the map – anything is possible in Mechanica.
- Build your own bases or fortify preexisting locations
- Set up advanced defenses to fend off robots
- Establish automated manufacturing systems to produce items for you
- Build farms and water pumps to keep yourself fed and hydrated
- OS: Windows 7 32-bit
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Mechanica is in early access, meaning these requirements may change during development.
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead