Release name: Mercury Fallen
Size: 110 MB
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy, Early Access
Developer: Nitrous Butterfly
Publisher: Nitrous Butterfly
Release Date: 16 Oct, 2017
ALL REVIEWS: Very Positive (129)
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
Dig, Build & Explore. Manage a group of colonists as they attempt to survive underground on an alien world. Automated machine construction was sent ahead to create the Mercury facility, but something has gone wrong. Your colonists awake to find the facility in ruin.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 compatible card (shader model 3)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: 64-bit CPU and OS
Game Installation Guide
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.