♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
From the creators of Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden comes a beautifully crafted tactical adventure you won’t forget. Embark on a quest across a post-apocalyptic wasteland torn apart by a savage force known only as the ‘Miasma’.
- OS: Windows 10 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 or AMD FX 8350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 or Intel Arc A380
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Additional Notes: SSD (Preferred)
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) After downloading the game, go to the downloaded game folder
3) Extract the files with WinRar or 7-Zip
4) Now start the installation with ” Setup.exe “, choose the directory to install
5) Wait until the installation is complete
6) Now just start the game as an administrator with the shortcut that was created on the desktop
- Based on Miasma_Chronicles-FLT ISO release: flt-miasma_chronicles.iso (18,489,595,904 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Selective Download feature: you may skip downloading and installing of PDB debug files, useless for majority of gamers
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 17.2 to 10.3/10.5 GB)
- Installation takes 4-14 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: up to 18.5 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- To play on Windows 7, copy contents of “_Windows 7 Fix” folder to the game root and use “Miasma Chronicles DX11” desktop icon
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
Problems during installation?
Read this repacks troubleshooting guide
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.