♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
Move or Die is an absurdly fast-paced, 4-player local and online party game where the mechanics change every 20 seconds. The very definition of a perfect friendship-ruining game.
- OS: 10
- Processor: If it’s a laptop with no dedicated GPU, CPU should be less than 3 years old.
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated GPU recommended
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 700 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Potential FPS drops on AMD
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
How To Play OnLine
1) We enter the local network emulator (for example Radmin VPN ) in the same room with a friend.
2) Run the game through \MoveOrDie.exe, which is in the game folder.
3) In-game -> Joining : Play online -> Enter the server of friends or accept the invitation.
Hosting : Play online -> Challenge anyone to a duel or create a game.
4) Play & Enjoy !
Fix By: Helper
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.