Release name: My Time at Sandrock
Size: 7 GB
Developer: Pathea Games
Publisher: Pathea Games
Release Date: 2021
ALL REVIEWS: Mostly Positive (852)
♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer
About This Game
You’ll take the role of a fledgling Builder to Sandrock. It’s up to you and your trusty toolset to gather resources, construct machines, and fix up your workshop into a well-oiled production machine, and save the town from the jaws of economic ruin, as well as a few other unexpected complications.
- OS: Win 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 | AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX760 | AMD Radeon 7950
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
NOTE: Start the game through “steamclient_loader.exe”
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help !! Join our server