Release name: Naval Battles Simulator
Size: 1 GB
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy, Early Access
Developer: Anarchy97 Games
Publisher: Anarchy97 Games
Release Date: 25 Feb, 2020
ALL REVIEWS: Mixed (56)
🙋♂ After reviewing the game, BUY the game to support the developer 👇
About This Game
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5 750 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 @ 3.2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX460 or AMD Radeon HD5870 (1024MB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: OpenGL 3 and The Java Virtual Machine JVM Oracle
How To Install The Game
1) Download the game using a Torrent program or Direct program
2) Extract the game to your preferred location with WinRar or 7-Zip
3) Wait for the extraction to end
4) No need to install the game, just start with the LAUNCHER of the game as administrator
– Make sure you have Spacewar installed. Windows Key + R and type (steam://install/480).
– It is recommended to turn off your antivirus as some files get detected as false positive.
– In the case of an offline game, you may need to block it with firewall to prevent it from going online.
– Do not block the game with firewall if you are playing an online game with your friends.
– Turn Off your AntiVirus and Block the game’s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
– If you install games to your system drive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
– If you have a vac ban then you won’t able to play online games, create a new account if the account you gonna use have one of those.
-Need Help !! Join our server